Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Our Friend, Navi


Peace, perfect peace, in this dark world of sin:
The blood of Jesus whispers peace within.

Peace, perfect peace, by thronging duties pressed:
To do the will of Jesus--this is rest.

Peace, perfect peace, with sorrows surging round:
On Jesus' bosom naught but calm is found.

It is enough: earth's struggles soon shall cease,
And Jesus calls us to heaven's perfect peace.

"Peace, Perfect Peace," Hymn by Edward H. Bickersteth, 1875
Philippians 4:7

Today we say good-bye to our friend Navi. She was a sweet, beautiful, funny girl and I can't believe she's gone. My heart is so sad, I don't know what else to say.

4 comments:

Elizabeth C. said...

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend and the tragic way she died. Her family is in my prayers today and so are you and Shawn. I know your presence at the service today will be a blessing to Navi's family. We love you! May God bless you with His peace and comfort.

The Trousered Ape said...

It was a nice service.

astraughnomer said...

I am so sorry...it is so hard to lose a friend. I hope you guys are doing okay.

D.L. White said...

It was a hard day - but I know everyone's prayers helped us get thru that day, and the rest of the week.