A while back I did a post on my favorite TV show "LOST" - which is still my favorite show - but "24" with Kiefer Sutherland comes in at a close second. Below is a list of Jack Bauer "Facts" that I found online, along with a list I created about "24" fanatics.
JACK BAUER FACT LIST
1. If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".
2. Some people see the glass as half full. Others see it as half empty. Jack Bauer sees the glass as a deadly weapon.
3. Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a "knock knock" joke. Jack Bauer found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the bomb was.
4. If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
5. Jack Bauer ran out of bullets, so he caught three in his chest and used them to re-load.
6. Jack Bauer's calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools Jack Bauer.
7. Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.
8. Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.
9. If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Jack Bauer says its beef. Then it's beef.
10. Osama bin Laden's recent proposal for truce is a direct result of him finding out that Jack Bauer is, in fact, still alive.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A FAN OF "24" IF...
1. You downloaded the CTU ringer for your cell phone.
2. When your phone rings, you answer with your last name - i.e. "This is Smith."
3. If your spouse calls and asks you to pick them up because their car has broken down, you ask them to upload the schematics and live satellite feed to your palm pilot.
4. When someone asks you what you did yesterday, you reply with "Previously, on 24..."
5. You put "David Palmer" down as a write-in candidate at the last presidential election.
6. You named your pets "Edgar" and "Chloe".
7. You're under the impression that humans don't eat, sleep or use the bathroom for 24 hours at a time
8. When you're running late for an appointment, you hear the "beep, beep, beep" sound in your head and feel like screaming out loud "We're running out of time!"
9. You ordered a CTU logo t-shirt and mouse pad off the 24 website. (Guilty!)
10. All your friends know not to call you during the hours of 8 to 9 PM on Monday nights. :)