Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Raven!


I just had to take a moment and wish my dear friend Raven a very happy birthday today! Happy birthday to you, my fellow tea party guest and wonderland resident!

I managed to find a raven fairy picture for you, from one of our favorite artists. And now I'm going to quote one of our favorite authors...

"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only as you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."-- Neil Gaiman

I hope you have a wonderful day today!

2 comments:

raven spinner said...

Thank you so very much for the wonderful birthday wishes! I am blessed to have a friend like you!

D.L. White said...

Awww...right back at ya! :)