Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Life's Precious Jewels


"Among Life's precious jewels,
Genuine and rare,

The one that we call friendship

Has worth beyond compare."

~ author unknown


Just thought I'd give a quick shout-out to my dear friends from Chi-town, who came out to visit this past week.

I enjoyed every minute they were here and loved getting to know their little two-year old daughter better. It had been a year since I'd seen her and she'd grown so much! (Grown even cuter and smarter! What an absolute doll!)

I was so sad driving them to the airport at the end of the long weekend. My house is a little bit empty and a little bit too quiet now that they are gone.

Miss you guys! We'll have to do it again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be back. Most assuredly. Thanks for everything! Dang, that girl is cute!

D.L. White said...

So cute! :) Thanks for making the trek out to the Valley of the Sun. Now it's our turn to find our way back up to the Frozen North.