Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

13 Days of Halloween - Happy Halloween!

Since I had to celebrate Halloween in a corporate office today, I thought I would share this clip with all of you.

May you all have a safe, happy and festive night of trick or treating and Halloween fun!

P.S. Check back tomorrow for one more post-Halloween article. ;)

P.P.S. Leave me a comment and let me know how many Joker or Sarah Palin costumes you saw tonight. At my office we had two people dressed up as the Falling Stock Market. Funny...

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love that show! I hope you have had a great time on this your favorite holiday...

Happy Halloween, D!

D.L. White said...

Such a funny show! I liked Jim's costume from the year before though... three-hole-punch Jim.

Creed and Dwight are just creepy!

I had a great day! Yay for Halloween! :)

Elizabeth C. said...

"Dave" was funny, but I liked "Three-hole-punch- Jim" better too. And Andy Bernard...oh my goodness!...funny! Creed and Dwight were creepy, but poor Kevin! :-)