Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let's get LOST! (Season 5 Cast Photo)

Just a quick post to share the LOST Season 5 cast photo with everyone. Season 4 of LOST was released on DVD yesterday, and I was very excited when I got home, to see that Amazon had delivered our copy on our doorstep. The husband and I re-watched the first episode of Season 4 in glorious blu-ray, and couldn't believe how crazy the first show was! It started out with a bang and kept it up through the whole season. But let's speculate about Season 5 and this photo (if you click on the photo, it will show you a larger version). I like how they combined the jungle/island theme with the city/civilization theme for the photo shoot, since we will probably be spending equal time in both areas, now that our cast is separated. Shall we start obsessing now about who is or isn't in the photo? Jin isn't there and neither is Aaron or Claire. Is there a reason Sun is in the middle of the shot? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I can't wait for January 21st!

5 comments:

chandy said...

Sawyer is beautiful. That is really all I have to say about that...

D.L. White said...

ROTFL!!!

Laura said...

I'm curious about Locke being in the picture if he's dead.

D.L. White said...

Oh my goodness! Good catch Laura! I didn't even think of that!

The Trousered Ape said...

Really? On this show it doesn't matter if you are dead or not - there are still scenes to play.