Pages

Friday, December 04, 2009

Sorry About the Spam

To my Loyal Readers who have left comments on the last several blog posts, then received some bizarre follow-up comment notifications, my apologies. Apparently, my blog has attracted spammers. Just the kind of "loyal readers" that I DON'T need. I'm not sure what topics I've posted have made these spammers think you would be interested in illegal knock-offs of high-end athletic shoes (because my blog just screams sports and athleticism...right?) Anyway, I've enabled comment moderation, so please be patient when you post a comment. It will show up as soon as I can get to it and approve it.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I didn't get anything fishy... another plus for the Mac user. :)

chandy said...

Ah man, I thought you were going to tell me you'd found the perfect recipe for next year's SPAM cookoff!

D.L. White said...

@Laura - I'm relieved. The spammer has hit my blog twice now and posted links to his knock-off shoes on the last 8 posts, which means I was flooded with email alerts. Tiresome deleting them all.

@Chandra - That's funny, because I actually thought of you and your recipe when I was searching for the picture of the Spam can! :P